Dr. Devendra shah
Dr. Devendra Shah
Dr. Devendra Shah is the mastermind behind setting up a well equipped and furnished hospital amidst the city of Ahmedabad. He is in active practice as a consultant Proctologist (Kharasutra Therapy for Anorectal Disorders) since 1982. With more than 38 years of experience among the surgeons in India, Dr. Devendra Shah has managed to provide trustworthy services to his patients.
He proclaims a profound interest in the field of Proctology. He has proved himself actively useful in ailing the people of the state and the country.
He has actively participated as well as organized more than 100 free medical camps. Due to his excellent professional expertise, the camps and workshops are organized by several clubs, institutes, voluntary organizations, medical institutes, and other professional groups. The agenda of the camps is to focus on diagnostic, operative and post-operative management.
- Training in Kshara Tantra and AnoRectal disorders with the department of Shalya Tantra, I.M.S. B.H.U. Varanasi.
- Membership in “Vagbhatta Samhita” conducted by Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidhyapith, New Delhi.
- A clinical Research Fellow under C.C.R.A.A., New Delhi.
- Actively involved in the planning and execution of clinical trials of several Ayurvedic Kshara Sutra on “Fistula-in-ano” and other anorectal disorders.
- Appointed as an Expert for recognized Ksharasutra Therapy Dept. of “AYUSH”, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Respected “Guru” at RAV, Ministry of Health & Family welfare, Gov. Of India.
Dr. Niket Shah
With the inspiration inculcated in him by his father Dr. Devendra shah, since early childhood Dr. Niket Shah, had a dream of following his father’s footsteps and become a renowned Proctologist. He wants to carry on his father’s legacy of serving the patients to the fullest.
“Where passion meets hard-work,
An individual always grows.“
-Dr. Niket shah
Dr. Niket Shah is young, dynamic and experienced in the field of proctology. He has been dedicated to the enlistment in the field of proctology. With his hardworking and dedicated nature, he has been constantly trying to find out new ways to handle the patients and reduce the pain for them.
- Graduation from an esteemed institute from Karnataka, S.D.M.C.A , Hassan, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Post Graduation from an esteemed institute from Karnataka, S.J.G.A.M.C , Koppal, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from Parul University, Waghodia, Vadodara
- 6 months rotational training in the department of Kaumarabhrutya (pediatrics), Stree Roga & Prasuti, Shalya (Gynec & Obstetrics), Shalakya (ENT) from R.A Poddar College, Worli, Mumbai
- Casualty Medical Officer – St. George Hospital, VT, Mumbai, 2013
- Consultant rural Hospital, Mahad, Maharastra, 2013
- Currently working as a consultant surgeon at SGVP Holistic Hospital, Ahmedabad since 2 years